Germany Krohne OPTIMASS 2000 water mass flow meter
1. Product Overview:
Whilst the OPTIMASS 2000 has been developed to meet the demanding custody transfer requirements of the oil and gas industry, it is well suited to bulk measurement in many applications.The option of Super Duplex (UNS S32750) provides a maximum operating pressure of 180 barg.
A high level of performance makes the OPTIMASS 2000 suitable for the bulk measurement of petroleum and oil as well as products like syrup, molasses and raw chemicals.
Combined with the power of the MFC 300, the OPTIMASS 2000 will provide accurate measurement of volume, mass; density and concentration.
• Innovative twin measuring tube design with large tube size, provide high flow rate capacity
• Easily drained and easy to clean
• Optional heating jacket
• High accuracy for custody transfer
• Optimised flow divider for minimum pressure loss
• Modular electronics concept: electronics and sensor are easy to replace
• Super Duplex option for operating pressures up to 180 barg
• Secondary containment up to 150 barg
• Oil & Gas
• Waste Water
• Paper & Pulp
• Food & Beverage
• Fresh Water
• Bulk loading/unloading
• Custody transfer for volume and mass
• High Volume
• Pipeline measurement applications