MITSUBISHI Rotary Servo Amplifier Motor MR-C Series
Stainless Steel Washdown Food Grade Servo Motors
• For up to 400 watts, a super-compact size of only 40 millimeters by 130 millimeters was achieved
• Select either a single-phase 100 V or 200 V amplifier.
• Improved heat dissipation of the motor and a super-compact design are achieved with a molding process
Automatic Recognition of Motor Model
The servo amplifier automatically regnizes the drive motor with the motor ID information (motor model name, etc.) built into the encoder.
• Test operation, monitoring, and parameter setting can all be performed easily using just four buttons.
• The servo can remember the conditions that existed during the last four alarms.
• Either a 24 V or 5 V power supply can be selected for the I/O which is assigned by the user.
• The MR-C can handle three command pulse formats: encoder signals, pulse and direction,
and CW / CCW pulses.
UL / CE / IP69K certifications
316L stainless steel construction
Superior to 303/304 for hygiene and corrosion resistance
FDA approved food grade components, shaft seal, and o-rings
Surface finish meets EHEDG and 3A criteria
Hygienic permanent markings (name plate data)
Single NFPA 79 cable for motor and absolute encoder
White Washdown Food Grade Servo Motors
UL / CE / RoHS / FDA / IP67 certifications
316L stainless steel construction superior to 303/304 for hygiene and corrosion resistance
FDA approved food grade components
PTFE shaft seal
White surface finish including flange
Stainless steel shaft, fasteners, and connectors
Corrosion proof against common cleaning & disinfecting chemicals
For applications where motor is lateral or below food
Not for direct food contact