The Newest MITSUBISHI Rotary Servo Motor HC-LP Series
The Newest MITSUBISHI Rotary HC-LP SeriesStainless Steel Washdown Food Grade Servo MotorsUL / CE / IP69K certifications
316L stainless steel construction
Superior to 303/304 for hygiene and corrosion resistance
FDA approved food grade components, shaft seal, and o-rings
Surface finish meets EHEDG and 3A criteria
Hygienic permanent markings (name plate data)
316L stainless steel construction superior to 303/304 for hygiene and corrosion resistance
FDA approved food grade components
PTFE shaft seal
White surface finish including flange
For applications where motor is lateral or below food
Not for direct food contactNote:
1. Power supply depends on power supply impedance;
2. Regenerative braking frequency Indicates the number of permissible motor speeds from the rated speed to the deceleration stop when no load is applied.
3. If the load inertia / motor moment of inertia ratio exceeds the values in the table, consult your local
5. When the motor stops prone to bearing micro-vibration wear, so please keep the vibration of the allowable value of about half;
6. Standard specifications of the servo motor can not be exposed to oil mist, oil droplets and water used in the environment.
7. When generating unbalanced moments, such as vertical lifting equipment, it is recommended to limit the unbalanced torque
Immediate shipping: New and Japan original Mitsubishi electric HC-LPOur terms:—–1, 100% New and Original;—–2, Two years warranty;—–3, In stock, Ready for shipment, delivery time: 3-5 working days via Express (DHL,Fedex,etc).