Mitsubishi AC servo motor HC-SFS Series HC-SFS202
The Best Selling MITSUBISHI HC-SFS Series
• Mitsubishi servo control technology including model adaptive control and real-time auto-tuning is achievedwith the fewest number of parts with the fewest number of parts.
• Select either a single-phase 100 V or 200 V amplifier.
• Improved heat dissipation of the motor and a super-compact design are achieved with a molding process that uses newly developed high-thermal conductivity resin.
• This compact design offers maximum torque of 400% (100-watt units and below) through enhanced coil density made possible through original Mitsubishi technology.
• Motors with failsafe electro-magnetic brakes are available.
Automatic Recognition of Motor Model
The servo amplifier automatically recognizes the drive motor with the motor ID information (motor model name, etc.) built into the encoder. This eliminates the need to set parameters, thereby avoiding errors.
• Test operation, monitoring, and parameter setting can all be performed easily using just four buttons.
• The monitoring function allows you to display the status of nine parameters, including motor rotation
speed, feedback pulse, command pulse, effective load factor, and peak load factor.
• The servo can remember the conditions that existed during the last four alarms.
• Either a 24 V or 5 V power supply can be selected for the I/O which is assigned by the user.
• The MR-C can handle three command pulse formats: encoder signals, pulse and direction,
and CW / CCW pulses.