The TIDALFLUX 2000 flow sensor with integrated and non-contact capacitive level measuring system provides accurate flow measurement in partially filled pipes.
TIDALFLUX is designed to measure reliably between 10% and 100% of the pipe cross section. The integrated level sensors in the liner are in no contact with the liquid and are therefore insensitive against fat and oil floating on the surface.
- For partially filled pipes in the water and wastewater industry
- Broad diameter range up to DN1600 / 64″
- High abrasion resistance and chemical resistance
- Measurement possible between 10% and 100% filling
- Electrodes for flow measurement are below 10% filling level, therefore no
- blind folding by fat and oil floating on the water surface
- Complete factory calibration – no on-site calibration necessary
- For partially filled pipes instead of expensive siphon tube constructions
- Water and wastewater
- Surface water
- Biological and chemical wastewater