Honeywell ST 3000 Series 900 Flange Mount Pressure Transmitters
The ST 3000 transmitter can replace any 4 to 20 mA output transmitter in use today and operates over a standard twowire system.
The measuring means is a piezoresistive sensor, which actually contains three sensors in one. It contains a differential pressure sensor, a temperature sensor, and a static pressure sensor.
Microprocessor-based electronics provide higher spanturndown ratio, improved temperature and pressure compensation, and improved accuracy.
The transmitter’s meter body and electronics housing resist shock, vibration, corrosion, and moisture. The electronics housing contains a compartment for the single-board electronics, which is isolated from an integral junction box.
The single-board electronics is replaceable and interchangeable with any other ST 3000 Series 100 or Series 900 model transmitters.
• Choice of linear or square root output conformity is a simple configuration selection.
• Direct digital integration with Experion PKS and other control systems provides local measurement accuracy to the system level without adding typical A/D and D/A converter inaccuracies.
• Unique piezoresistive sensor automatically compensates input for temperature and static pressure. Added “smart” features include configuring lower and upper range values, simulating accurate analog output, and selecting preprogrammed engineering units for display.
• Smart transmitter capabilities with local or remote interfacing means significant manpower efficiency improvements in commissioning, start-up, and ongoing maintenance functions.
• ST 3000 transmitters feature full Dual-Seal certification based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.01 requirements without the use of additional seal protection elements.
• Honeywell ST 3000 transmitters are available fully compliant to SIL 2/3 requirements as a standard option.