Honeywell electrode HB 546 online or intrusion type pH
offers a reliable combination of measuring and reference electrodes together with an integral automatic temperature compensator in a 1- piece corrosion resistant body (the body material is chosen by the customer). The HB546 pH electrodes with 3/4” NPT male connections are easily adapted for inline mounting without O-rings or special seals. The electrodes are also available in Immersion and On-line mounting.
Honeywell’s pH electrodes for applications with high temperatures and pressures in addition to low and high pH. The
HB Series complements the other pH offerings – the Durafet and Meredian electrodes.
The HB546 is:
• intended for threaded in-line and submersible operations
• rugged, versatile and simple to use
• compatible with most industrial transmitters and analyzers
Honeywell’s HB Series of electrode mountings utilize the patented Axial Ion Path Reference Cell Technology.
The Axial Ion Path Technology:
– prevents sensor poisoning
– prevent internal leaks
– prevent internal plugging
– allows extreme temperature and pressure tolerance
– allows for long life in low and high pH applications
• Uses Axial Ion Path reference technology
• One electrode for entire pH and temperature ranges.
• Suitable for in-line and submersion applications; may be mounted in any position
• Integral automatic temperature compensator
• Chemically resistant CPVC, Kynar or Polypropylene body