Honeywell Directline Conductivity Electrode DL4000 with Best Price
Place of Origin: United States
Brand Name: Honeywell
Model Number: DL4000
Price: Best Price forHoneywell Directline Conductivity Electrode DL4000
Quality: Original for Honeywell Directline Conductivity Electrode DL4000
cell constant: 0.1,1.0, 10.0
Temperature: 0-65 ℃
Pressure: 4.8 bar (70psig)
cable: 20 feet
DL 4000 conductivity cells are available in three cell constant configurations. Available cell constants are 0.1, 1.0 and 10.0. The 0.1 and 1.0 constant cells feature graphite measuring electrodes. The 10.0 constant cell has a platinum measuring electrode. All conductivity cells have an integral 8550 Ohm temperature compensator for accurate temperature measurement.
The conductivity cells can be mounted in-line, in a pipe tee or submersed. A simple ¾” NPT mounting gland fitting is supplied with every conductivity cell.
DL4000 Conductivity Cells
• Rugged epoxy body construction is virtually unbreakable in most light industrial applications
• In-line, pipe tee or submersion mounting for a variety of installation options
• Available cell constants: 0.1,1.0 and 10.0 for a wide measurement range
• Graphite (0.1 and 1.0 constant) and Platinum (10.0 constant) measuring electrodes for dependable and reliable measurement
• ¾” NPT mounting gland provides for easy installation
• Integral, reliable 8550 Ohm temperature compensator ensures accurate temperature measurement
• Integral 20’ cable for remote mounting to DL423 DirectLine Sensor Module
Honeywell’s authorized distributors and system integrators provide local support, expertise and training to help users achieve maximum return on investment.