Foxboro IAP10S Intelligent Absolute Pressure Transmitters/ Đo áp suất
Foxboro has released the new I/A Series Pressure S Series Models IAP10S and IGP10S transmitters that are smart transmitters and provide precise, reliable, measurement of absolute and gauge pressure and feature high performance and excellent stability. The new Foxboro IAP10S and IGP10S pressure transmitters reduce inventory costs with a wide range of applications that traditionally require multiple separate transmitters; increase accuracy with the Foxboro patented multiple calibration technology and enables customers to accurately track time in service, which allows for predictive maintenance.
- Industry Leading 400:1 Turndown – Excellent performance is maintained over an industry leading wide turndown range, meaning that an IAP10S/IGP10S transmitter performs better than multiple separate transmitters designed to cover the same turndown range and reduce inventory.
- Foxboro Patented Multiple Calibration Technology – The Foxboro IAP10S and IGP10S pressure transmitters offer a unique patented multiple calibration technology feature that eliminates the need for a traditional single span calibration at application-specific pressure ranges. The multiple calibration technology feature enables multiple (11) calibrated ranges to be stored in the onboard memory and are preset in the factory and cover the full pressure range of the transmitter. During operation, a real-time seamless transition from one calibrated range to another maintains accuracy as a percent of reading from 3% to 100% of the upper range limit (URL).
- Time in Service Features for Advanced Diagnostics – The Time in Service meter tracks both the total number of days the transmitter has been powered up in the field over its lifetime (total days), and also tracks the number of days the transmitter has been powered up since the last Time in Service meter reset (user days), which allows clients to better track reliability. The user days value can be reset to zero using a HART communicator, a PC-based configurator, or the optional local indicator. However, the lifetime service parameter cannot be reset .
- LCD indicator with on-board pushbuttons for configuration
- Industry leading 5-year standard warranty