Yokogawa UP55A Program Controller UP55A-001-10-00
The UP55A program controller employs an easy-toread, 14-segment large color LCD display, along with navigation keys, thus greatly increasing the monitoring and operating capabilities. A ladder sequence function is included as standard. The short depth of the controller helps save instrument panel space. The UP55A also support open networks such as Ethernet communication.
• A 14-segment, active (PV display color changing function) color LCD display is employed. Two five-digit, high-resolution displays are possible. Alphabet letters can be displayed in an easy-to-read manner. The guide display shows parameter names.
• Easy to operate Navigation keys (SET/ENTER and Up/Down/Left/ Right arrow keys) are employed to facilitate making settings.
• 65 mm depth The small depth enables the mounting in a thin and small instrumented panel.
• Ladder sequence function is included as standard. This function allows for creating a simple sequence control. Dedicated LL50A Parameter Setting Software (sold separately) allows for performing programming using a ladder language.
• Various built-in open network functions such as Ethernet are available. Easy connection with various vendors’ PLCs is possible.
• Quick setting function Setting only the minimum necessary parameters for operation is possible. (For single-loop control only)
• Equipped with a multitude of functions Universal I/O and eight control modes (cascade control, etc) are included as standard. PID control, heating/cooling control, feed forward control, etc. are available.